Over the years a deterioration in the skin’s protective barrier as a consequence of greater permeability and sensitivity to external stimuli occurs. For this reason, integrating the microbiome as part of the skin’s protective barrier, through the use of probiotics, is the next natural step to restore its defense system.
Probiotics for the skin
Probiotics possess a native affinity with the skin and favor a smooth surface action based on cross-talk pathways. The new active ingredient SymReboot, allows an effective probiotics integration, thus regulating the natural pathways of the skin’s microbiota, increasing its resistance, protecting from pollution and visibly reducing dryness and redness, constituting a great relief for all skin types, especially for those more sensitive.
True Biotic technology on your skin.
87% OF CONSUMERS ARE LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS TO BOOSTTHEIR SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES.
78% OF CONSUMERS BELIEVE THAT THE USE OF PROBIOTICS IS BENEFICIAL FOR SKIN HEALTH.
61% OF CONSUMERS THINK THAT PROBIOTICS FIT WELL TO BEAUTYCARE PRODUCTS.
- Patented technology
- A unique Lactobacillus strain
- True biotics technology: A unique processing technology capable of preserving the structure of bacteria’s cell wall
- Quickly restores the barrier integrity by up-regulation of filaggrin (ex-vivo)
- Protects against moisture loss by barrier strengthening (in-vivo)
- Protects and improves visibly dry skin (in-vivo)
- Regulating skin microbiota pathways (in-vitro)
- Soothing by down-regulation of redness signals (in-vitro)
- COSMOS/Ecocert approved
Discover more about SymReboot and its therapeutic properties in our section the science behind.